Les reves d'Ax

I got this idea from Casey to organized all my dreams in separate blog. So here we go.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Me and my siblings

Me, John and Sing went down to night market, I saw yellow and red banana being sold. I wanna buy red banana, so I call for one. I don't know the way they serve them was weird.
They put mung bean soup in a bowl, then sprayed with coconut milk, and put the red banana cream on top. I have never had it that way before.

I saw Tina-san in Taipei sortof had a car accident. The car was complely destroyed. I visited her at the hospital with flower in my hands. I passed my an old hischool teacher, Adrianus. Said hi and may a quick excuse to leave. Tina was eating dinner in the ward, the nurse feeding her.

Saw Tony, childhood peer playing basketball, don't like him, swearing at him instead tough he made a couple of good shots.

ax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home