Les reves d'Ax

I got this idea from Casey to organized all my dreams in separate blog. So here we go.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Christmas Mass

I dreamed myself at a church or a ceremony combined. I saw Harmoko became president and gave stupid answers to his cabinet questions, but he always seemed to cunningly evade every question. I was supposed to listen to his speech and write something home about it. I was on a training, my mentor was a senior writer hailed from the same village. He knows everyone in the family. He wore a thick and oldfashioned spectacles. I talked to him and have my geared ready too, the mic and recorder. While they were having the speech and ceremony, I feel an urge down there, so I excused myself and went to the toilet. When I came back, I heard a high pitch songs coming out from somewhere and disturb the whole mass. I feel disgruntled, it might be me who forgot to turn off the recorder. I went and checked, and found another small radio player on the ground emitting this cacophony. I picked it up, showed everyone, and turned it off. The mass continue. I saw Mignon on a seatee, I went over to say hi, we haven't seen each other for at least 4 years since she left Jakarta. He was sweet as her name and introduced me to Ally and Ellen. We shook hands and exchanged pleasantries, and we were back to the mass routine.

ax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home