Les reves d'Ax

I got this idea from Casey to organized all my dreams in separate blog. So here we go.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

High speed flight

Last night I dreamed that I was in prison for something I don't know what reason. Perhaps I was wanted by CIA for being intercontinental spy. The warden is trying to kill me but he couldn't do it himself, so he gave a fellow prisoner a knife and planned my execution. I smelled the rat when I saw a big guy holding kitchen knife cutting some meat in the kitchen and quickly ran into the toilet, locked on the door to protect myself. Then I ran out to a crowded place so the can't harm me for there were too many witnesses. I came forward and challenged the warden by giving him my neck. He pushed a sword on my neck and I pushed myself forward causing the knife to bend. A group of bystanders applauded to such magic show they haven't seen in real life.

On another ocassion, I saw the warden, nicknamed Tony was giving a speech to the prisoners in grey and blue uniforms. They were tired and irritated by the speech, some of them were floating in the sky stretching and straining their back as if doing some sports and some stood firmly on the ground. I saw some opportunity to fly, and I took another fellow prisoner along. We fly high into the sky at very high speed then I turned and soared steeply into the sky. This fellow said, how come you can fly so fast. Of all the prisoners, they can only float in the sky. I said, "This isn't the first time I took a flight."

ax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home