Les reves d'Ax

I got this idea from Casey to organized all my dreams in separate blog. So here we go.

Monday, January 31, 2005

The lost stacker

I was sitting in my study with some pcs I brought back from the office for testing. I checked the cabling and connection then I turn on one of them. I saw windows started up and lot ofMSN icons on the desktop with different names on it decorated with Kanji and beautiful symbols. Each name that I clicked would sign me on to different ID on MSN. Didn't know who setup the pc, but it sure looked cool to me. Since the pc was not so fast, I ended up with having several MSN windows with black contact list. This was new to me. I had never seen a black clear screen MSN contact list when they were not signed on. I continued to explore on other program. I clicked on Exchange email client. A small circle came from the middle of the screen and expanded in animation to the size of the screen with a pink logo of new exchange version accompanied with a background sound 'welcome to exchange'. Then I could see an almost square with very rounded interface of each windows and toolbox. Round and chubby, very XPlike. As I hovered the mouse on each tool, a voice came out telling me what each function does. Hmm, a little bothering to me. I hope I could turn that off. The next thing Sayaka came by, and I told her how cool that pc was. She came with scrabble game and we set it up on a table and about to start playing. However I didn't hold the stacker properly and it slips down to the drain. I tried to catch it but the water flowed it away. I ran and followed the stream faster and when I tried to reach the stacker, I missed it again. In the end it flowed out to the river, I really lost hope and stopped trying. I went back and played without a stacker.

ax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home