Les reves d'Ax

I got this idea from Casey to organized all my dreams in separate blog. So here we go.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The Funeral

I was in a funeral ceremony, a weird one led by Japanese priest, I don't even know who was dead. I just got an invitation addressed to my family, so I just took the time to pay homage. The priest asked me what do I want to offer, since I didn't bring anything, I just offered my shoes. Then we sit down there and let the priest chant over my shoes. After that I decided to leave and I go to my shoes and put it on. An elder hushed me indicating that the shoes has been offered. I said, I have offered it in your prayer, but I didn't say I give my shoes away. How am I going to go back without my shoes. The priest nodded at me in consent and he said, the young people today are all like that.

ax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home