Les reves d'Ax

I got this idea from Casey to organized all my dreams in separate blog. So here we go.

Monday, January 01, 2007

The Late Honmin

Last night the dream was vivid. A childhood buddy appeared again in my dream. He passed away some seven years ago. He was wearing that red elementary uniform in my dream, I saw him and said, hey I haven't seen you for a long while. Where have you been? He said he had been going back to school to get his certificates since he had sold all his certificates to Liula-that for some bucks. He thought he still could find a job, but he couldn't without a proper proof of educational background.
I told him that I have always admired his skill in programming and his bright and sharp mind for math. I told him to come over to my office and I would ask my boss to hire him, then I hesitated for a while thinking that he would soon pass me in performance and leave me out of job. I really just want to help an old friend, and he had long passed away :(

ax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home